Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So tired, life is just tough. "I dreamt you died, Marsha," my neighbor says to me on the phone today. What does that mean, I wonder. Are things so bad that people are reading into my bad karma, and coming up with, well, death? Certainly not a positive affirmation of my life. I do try, I really try to put a positive spin on things. But it only goes so far. Eventually I just need a break. And yes, I know there are so many people worse off and in many ways I have no right to complain. But when I walk into work these days, I feel like I'd rather be anywhere else. And once again, it's not the work I mind, it's the people. I just truly believe if I was in a nurturing environment, with laughter and support, it would be a pleasure. Instead my heart pounds from fear of making a mistake, even one so small as forgetting to initial a script. As in the tech initials a script.

No comments:

Post a Comment